Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Progress



These are pictures of my scarf. It's going quite well. This is only about an hour of work. It does kind of bug me that it curls in on itself. It really keeps me going how the colors keep changing randomly. It makes me want to hurry up and get to the next color. I can't wait till it's done!!
I also worked on my skirt today. I have the sides of the skirt and yoke sewed together, but before I can go on, I need some big chunky elastic for the top. I tried it on already and it fits perfectly.
I also finally got to my purse. I'm using a black and white really thin plaid fabricfor the outside and a light grey-ish blue for the lining. I haven't sewn anything, but I cut out the pattern and am going to iron them down tomorrow. That's all for now. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: