Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hero Happies!

I'm so happy today! I'm getting a cat, and I drew two fantastic hero pictures! The first was the one above. He is a fire controlling hero, but I don't know what to call him, and I don't want to color him in. He is one of my best masterpieces, so I wouldn't risk messing it up by coloring it in. However, I do know what the colors are going to be. It's actually completely purple, with the acception of the yellow strip of fire across his belly. He also might have gloves or might not. I can't make up my mind. So, for now it'll be whatever you think he has on.
Ok, so the next drawing is below. I drew that one last night out of a sudden desire to draw before bed. I've really been trying to draw this for a while, but it's never turned out this good. My favorite part is how helpless she looks. I don't usually draw things like that. And especially not when it's against someone without any powers. Now for the flaws. Although you probablly can't see it, (my scanner sucks), the villian has a tattoo on his chest positioned in a very feminine way. "Oh, darling, Sky Girl, would you like to see my new tat?" Heehee. Also, he has on sandals... hmm... a buff, tall and menicing villian with sandals on. hmm... Definitely not the best design for him. Anyway, It's probably my best, but it's still mediocre. I've got a long way to go...

No comments: