Saturday, July 19, 2008

New and Old

As promised, the half way done (yes, half already, it's quite an easy pattern) skirt pictures. I'm planning on making a few of them. One in pink hopefully. In the picture it's actually folded in half so it's easier to see the shape. I almost ran out of fabric for it. the last to pieces were supposed to be on the bias, but I had to cut them slightly off-kilter. I also cut out some of the butterflies and flowers out for any future appliqueing.

Now for the new project. It's a scarf that i'm doing in stockinette stich. I don't want to make a big deal out of it though, because I'm quite apt to abandon it half-way through. I just don't have enough patience. I might take a picture of it or the yarn at least so you can imagine it. For now I'll just describe it. It's light pink, red, and for a while it's black and white striped segments. It makes a really nice texture when knitted.

No comments: