Friday, July 25, 2008

Skirts, Heros, and an Accessory

Here is a picture of my bracelet I made today. My big sister was going to use the black beads to remake a necklace, but she just couldn't do anything with them. I don't really have anything to say about it, it was kind of just a random project the was successful.

This is my skirt almost done. I did the hardest and second to last part of my skirt today. I just need to hem it. It will be tricky to figure out how to, so I'll show you today. I fits perfect and I'm so happy it worked out well. I never got to sew my purse however, It was way too small. I needed it at least two times as big. Oh well.
On another note, Last night I drew a picture of my big sister's superhero. Her name is Chameleon, and she can turn invisible. I also got rid of one of my heroes because Chameleon took her place. Her story is something like she was researching on Borneo because of the pollution and found a cave where all the animals were locked up. She somehow discovered that there was a mad scientist who was mutating animals and causing the pollution. Her and her partners set the animals free, but meanwhile she got bit by a Chameleon that was mutated to not 0nly blend in with it's surroundings, but turn invisible. And, obviously, it gave her invisible superpowers.

No comments: